Posted by: Rumi | Bengaluru
Prep time: 35 Min || Serves 4
- - 1/2 cup uncooked Safe Harvest millet + 3 tbsp millet flour
- - 1/2 cup whole milk yogurt
- - 1 cup sweet corn kernels
- - 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- - 1 large egg white
- - 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- - 1 cup water
- - 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- - 2 tbsp minced fresh chives + 1/4 tsp salt + 1/4 tsp black pepper
- - 2 to 3 tablespoons harissa/Safe Harvest red chilli powder.
- - In a small pan, add millet & water. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, cover, and cook until the millet has absorbed almost all the water, Let cool.
- - In a blender, combine the sweet corn with remaining ingredients and millet and blend to form a coarse mixture.
- - On a large pan, heat oil. Wet hands and take roughly 3 tablespoons worth of the corn mixture and shape into a 1/4 inch thick patty.
- - Fill the pan with patties until it is. make sure the patties are not stuck to one another. Flip and repeat. Transfer the cooked fritters to a plate.
- - Whisk together the yogurt and harissa and serve.