Safe Harvest Pesticide Free Flaxseed
- Safe Harvest’s Flax Seeds are pesticide free, herbicide free and grown using indigenous seeds.
- Tested free for pesticide residues in FSSAI accredited laboratories.
- Healthy and nutritious alternative to carbohydrates.
- Unpolished to ensure nutrients are retained.
- Gluten free and lower glucose as compared to rice.
- To be stored under cool and dry conditions.
One tablespoon of Safe Harvest’s Flax Seeds each day could be a valuable addition to your journey towards better health. Filled with Omega-3 fatty acids, fiber and lignans, flax seeds help with weight loss, cardiovascular health and maintenance of diabetes. After being ethically procured from small and marginal farmers from the Gond tribes of eastern Madhya Pradesh, our Flax Seeds have been minimally processed, safely stored and hygienically packed at our processing centres. Let it be porridge or idly chutney or a glass of fruit juice, flax seeds would make your meals healthier and help you achieve your fitness goals faster!
Type of ContainerPacket
Shelf Life10 months
* Required Field