Safe Harvest Pesticide Free Kodo Millet Rice
- Safe Harvest’s Kodo Millet is pesticide free, herbicide free and grown using indigenous seeds.
- Tested free for pesticide residues in FSSAI accredited laboratories.
- Healthy and nutritious alternative to carbohydrates.
- Unpolished to ensure nutrients are retained.
- Gluten free and lower glucose as compared to rice.
- To be stored under cool and dry conditions.
If you are looking for healthier alternatives for rice, Safe Harvest’s Kodo Millet would be the product for you. After being ethically procured from small and marginal farmers practicing rain-fed agriculture in Virudhunagar district of Tamil Nadu, our Kodo Millet has been minimally processed, safely stored and hygienically packed at our processing centres. It is ensured that Safe Harvest’s Kodo Millet does not go through any polishing or artificial colouring which would otherwise compromise on the nutrition content in the product. Millets are known to highly nutritious, easily digestible and rich in proteins, calcium and other minerals. When compared with rice, Kodo Millet has 13% less carbohydrates, is gluten free and has lower levels of glucose. Foxtail Millet could be used to substitute rice in making idly, upma, dosas and several rice items. The consumption of millets not only makes you healthier but also helps farmers practice more sustainable agriculture. Millets, unlike paddy and wheat, are not water intensive crops and would lead to conservation of water right from the farm gate.
Type of ContainerPacket
Shelf Life6 months
* Required Field