Cooking time- 15 minutes.
Serves- 1 person
- 1 glass or 150-200 ml of milk.
- ½ an inch of cinnamon stick.
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- ½ spoon of garlic powder.
- 1 teaspoon of coarsely ground pepper.
Heat a moderately deep pan/dish, add the milk, and add turmeric powder, cinnamon stick, and garlic powder. Bring to a boil and keep stirring for the next 10 minutes or so. This is necessary to ensure the nutritive value of the ingredients seeps into the milk. Switch off the gas, strain, and serve this milk hot.
- You may add a dash of honey to this milk to enhance taste and nutritive value.
- Ensure you keep stirring lest the milk boils over.